- Materials (stainless steel with different external colors or stain finished, different decoration finishes according to manufacturer).
- Refrigerated top or well.
- With or without under cabinet.
Fig.10.1.2.2 Refrigerated display case with refrigerated top or well -INOXTREND – ITALY
- Under cabinet with doors or drawers or both.
- Counter type & function (see Fig.10.1.2.1 to 10.1.2.3)
- Top & cabinet dimensions (matching GN sizing system or any standard sizing system. Top well dimensions can be expressed in number of GN 1/1 pans, e.g. 2, 3 or 4 Nos. GN 1/1 pans).
- Top well depth (to hold food pan required depth – 20 to 200 mm).
- Refrigerated or non refrigerated cabinet (commonly refrigerated with circulating fan).
Fig.10.1.2.3 Refrigerated counter with display for ice cream – INOXTREND – ITALY
- Compressor power in KW.
- CFC free refrigerant type (see Cold storage equipments).
- Automatic defrost & re-evaporation.
- Signal lamps, temperature display, etc.
- Stationary or mobile type.
- Open type accessories (sneeze guard, shelf, tray slide, etc – check accessories at end of this section).
- Should match other elements in the self service line.
- See refrigeration equipments selection factors – Cold storage equipments
- See next example.