Ambient unit or “Neutral unit” (Fig.10.1.3.1) is a neutral item with no heating or cooling, its function is serving of foods which can be hold at room temperature & don’t require heating or cooling, e.g. chips packs and similar items, salt & paper packs, packed biscuits, dishes (in case of no dish dispenser), bread & cutlery (in case of no cutlery & bread dispenser), etc.
Fig.10.1.3.1 Ambient unit – INOXTREND – ITALY
- Materials (stainless steel with different external colors or stain finished,
- Different decoration finishes according to manufacturer).
- With or without under cabinet.
- Under cabinet with or without doors.
- Top & cabinet dimensions (matching GN sizing system or any standard sizing system. Top well dimensions can be expressed in number of GN 1/1 pans, e.g. 2, 3 or 4 Nos. GN 1/1 pans).
- Stationary or mobile type.
- Accessories (sneeze guard, shelf, tray slide, etc – check accessories at end of this section).
- Should match other elements in the self service line.
- See next example.
As shown in Fig.10.1.3.1, Ambient unit with the following features; Stainless steel 18/10 AISI 304 construction, 650 mm depth (back to front), under cabinet with 2 hinged doors, top & cabinet dimension to GN standard sizing system, top can hold 4 GN 1/1 pans, dims 1435 x 650 x 940 mm height, model (KN-14), manufactured by “Inoxtrend” – Italy. www.inoxtrend.com