These units are pre-equipped with either refrigeration system for cold food serving, bain-marie system for hot food serving or neutral surface, suitable for hotels, open buffet restaurants, etc.
- Materials (combinations of stainless steel, steel, woods, marble, etc).
- Shape (straight, circular, hexagonal, etc).
- Decorative finish (see pictures).
- Adult or kids type.
- Type of table (bain-marie, refrigerated or neutral).
- Number & size of pans (GN sizing system).
- Stationary or mobile.
- See self service selection factors for bain-marie, refrigerated, neutral units.
- See next examples
Single function buffet units as follows:
- Bain-Marie buffet units (Fig.10.2.1.1 & 10.2.1.2):
For hot food serving, as shown in Fig.10.2.1.1, Bain-Marie buffet unit with the following features: Chrome plated steel with laminated wood structure (see options), mobile type, dry or bain-marie heating, suitable for 5 GN 1/1 pans, 1800 x 770 x 1500 mm height, temperature controlled by mechanical thermostat (+30°/+90 °C) with indicator light, Infrared lamps with independent lighting switch, total power 4050 Watts at 230 Volts, model ( EROS 5 B/INFRA), manufactured by “Rocam” – Italy. www.rocam.it
Fig.10.2.1.1 Bain-Marie unit – ROCAM – ITALY
Fig.10.2.1.2 Bain-Marie unit with built-in chaffing dish – ROCAM – ITALY
- Refrigerated buffet units (Fig.10.2.1.3 ):
Fig.10.2.1.3 Refrigerated buffet unit – ROCAM – ITALY
For cold food serving (salads bars, desserts, etc), as shown in Fig.10.2.1.3, refrigerated buffet unit with the following features: Chrome plated steel with laminated wood structure (see options), mobile type, suitable for 3 GN 1/1 pans, Neon lamp lamps, refrigerant R 404, 230 Volts, model (EROS 4 R/M INOX), manufactured by “Rocam” – Italy. www.rocam.it
Note: Refrigerated buffet unit is suitable for all types of restaurants, where it can be employed as salad or desserts bar.
- Neutral buffet units (Fig.10.2.1.4 )
Neutral units can be used for several purposes; serving of breads, spices, dressings, cheese, etc, manufactured by “Rocam” – Italy. www.rocam.it
Fig.10.2.1.4 Neutral buffet unit – ROCAM – ITALY
Dish dispensers: Heated or unheated as shown in (Fig.10.2.1.5)
Fig.10.2.1.5 Dish dispenser – ROCAM – ITALY