Pizza roller or (Pizza former) or (Pizza sheeter) is a type of sheeter used to change pizza dough ball into pizza circular (or rectangular) sheet with required thickness. See Fig.12.1.1
Fig.12.1.1 Pizza roller – IGF – ITALY
Fig.12.1.2 Pedal control – IGF – ITALY
- Materials; Stainless steel or food grade plastic dough contact materials, steel or stainless steel casing (available in fully stainless steel).
- Circular or rectangular shape product
- Adjustable pizza thickness/diameter control.
- Output pizza diameter range in mm.
- Pizza thickness range in mm.
- Input dough ball weight range in grams.
- Safety controls.
- See next example.
As shown in Fig.12.1.1, a Pizza roller with the following features; two pairs of adjustable rollers for adjusting of dough sheet thickness, stainless steel chutes, separate roller protectors for easier and safer work, pedal control, digital control panel, 50 to 700 grams dough portions, 100 to 300 mm pizza diameter, 24 Volts control, 0.5 HP motor at 230 Volts, equipped with pedal control, dims 420 x 420 x 700 mm, 34 kg weight, model (2300/B30), manufactured by “IGF” – Italy. www.igffornitalia.com