Fig.12.2.1 Pizza press – PIZZA GROUP – ITALY
Pizza press is a different type of pizza former to change dough balls into pizza sheets with uniform thickness and diameter. See Fig.12.2.1
- Materials; stainless steel dough contact parts.
- Free stand or counter top.
- Production rate pieces/hr.
- Input dough weights range in grams.
- Produced pizza diameter.
- Adjustable thickness range in mm.
- Adjustable temperature Heated plates (for easy sheeting of cold dough).
- Controls; ON/OFF, timer, thermostat, counter, signal lamps, etc.
- Displays; temperature, counter, etc.
- Safety controls.
- See next example.
As shown in Fig.12.2.1, a Pizza press with the following features; Stainless steel plates, forms pizza with diameter up to 330 mm, flared shape upper plate which facilitates border shaping, dough weights from 130 to 250 grams, adjustable temperature (maximum 150 °C), lower & upper plate electric heaters of 2 x 2 KW at 230/400 Volts, 750 Watts motor at 230/400 Volts, 100 kg weight, dims 410 x 530 x 715 mm height, model (PF 33), manufactured by “Pizza group” – Italy. www.pizzagroup.com