Used for top grilling (on hot metal surface) of meats, poultry, fish & vegetables can be employed separately or as a modular item in a cooking line.
Fig.7.2.1 Fry top grill – BERTO’S – ITALY
- Materials (stainless steel casing with mild steel, or chrome plated steel griddle surface).
- Counter top or free stand.
- Is it matching other cooking equipments (in case of modular cooking line).
- If free stand – under cabinet with or without doors.
- Required grilling area, number of independent heating zones (each zone controlled by a separate knob),
- Gas or electric.
- Gas safety controls (similar to gas range – see range selection factors)
- With or without back & side splashes (to prevent transmission of fats & juices outside grilling area).
- Removable grease drawer.
- Smooth or ribbed surface,
- Power consumption KW.
- See selection factors for Ranges.
- See also next example.
As shown in Fig.7.2.1, a fry top grill with stainless steel casing, free stand with 2 hinged doors under cabinet (can be with open base), 4 adjustable stainless steel feet, suitable for separate installation or as a modular element, hard chromed steel grilling surface (griddle), electric operated, with removable grease drawer, two independent grilling zones with half smooth & half ripped (can be provided all smooth or all ripped), each with separate thermostat 50 to 300 oC, knob & signal lamp, grilling area Dims 796 x 667 – 5300 cm2 , back & side splashes, total electric power 11.4 KW at 400 – 415 Volts (6 heaters x 1.9 KW each), temperature rise from 20 to 300 oC in 14 minutes, dims 800 x 900 x 900 mm height, 95 kg weight, etc. Model (E9FM8M-2), manufactured by “Berto’s” – Italy. www.bertos.com