Cream injector or “Cream depositor” is used to inject or spread cream on pastry products. This machine is simply depends upon pushing of a piston to inject or spread cream (or similar products such as custard, creamy cheese, etc) into pastry products such as éclairs, mousses, puff pastries, etc. See Fig.11.29.1
Fig.11.29.1 Cream injector – BELDOS – BELGIUM
Fig.11.29.2 Cream injector accessories – BELDOS – BELGIUM
- Materials; Stainless steel.
- Counter top or free stand.
- Stationary or mobile.
- Manual or motorized (motorized is commonly pneumatic).
- If pneumatic, has it built-in compressor or needs an external source?
- Available accessories (see Fig.11.29.2).
- Hopper capacity in liters.
- Injecting volume range in ml.
- Products can be handled by the machine.
- See next example.
As shown in Fig.11.29.1, a Cream injector with the following features; stainless steel construction, counter top, pneumatically operate with 7 bars compressed air, injecting cream with volume range from 5 to 275 ml, 25 liter hopper, suitable for cake batter, fruit pie filling, cheese filling, muffins, mousses, whipped cream, etc, can spread, fill, inject…. hot and cold products, up to 120 deposits/min, optionally can be provided with tools as shown in Fig.11.29.2, more than 150 standard and custom made optional attachments for depositing, injection, layering and decoration, dims 630 x 379 x 581 mm height, model (BELTOP 275), manufactured by “Beldos” – Belgium. www.beldos.com
Above mentioned injector has no built-in compressor. Manufacturer “Beldos” can provide a separate compressor on request