- Cutting type (horizontal, vertical (rectangular, angular), see Fig.184.108.40.206 & 2
Fig.11.31.2 Horizontally sliced cakes – KRUMBEIN RATIONELL – GERMANY
- Manual or automatic.
- Maximum input cake dims in mm.
- Adjustable cutting dimensions (for vertical cutters).
- Adjustable cutting thickness (for horizontal cutter).
- Manual or electronic product dimensions adjustment.
- Manual or automatic feeding.
- With or without input/output belt conveyor.
- Safety controls.
- See next examples.
Vertical cake slicer:
Fig.11.31.3 Vertical cake slicer – KRUMBEIN RATIONELL – GERMANY
Horizontal cake slicer:
As shown in Fig.11.31.4, a Horizontal cake slicer with the following features; KR special blade system for cutting of bakery products in a desired number of layers, automatic blade height adjustment and automatic control of cut, height adjustable upper band for fixing the products during the cutting process, synchronized upper and lower band drive for the transport of the products through the cutting equipment (feed rate controllable), food grade materials, desired number of layers is entered into the machine control, cutting of the product is executed automatically according to the input, microprocessor control with 60 programs memory positions up to 60 different products, user-friendly menu navigation, individual storage of set-up programs with product names, maximum product width 400 mm, maximum product height 100 mm, 0.6 KW at 230/400 Volts, 24 Volts control circuit,190 kg weight, dims 1730 x 750 x 1500 mm height, model (HGS 1/1 D – KRS), manufactured by “Krumbein rationell” – Germany.