Dough moulding is the next bread making step after dough rounding & resting. Dough moulder (Fig.11.9.1) forms dough into the final shape before baking, such as loaves, long loaves, buns, baguettes, etc. Fig.11.9.2 shows some final products formed by dough moulder.
Fig.11.9.1 Dough moulder – GEROSA – ITALY
Fig.11.9.2 Final bread shapes by moulder – GEROSA – ITALY
- Materials; stainless steel or chrome plated rollers, food approved dough contact materials.
- With or without outlet belt conveyor.
- Possibility of automatic feeding from an intermediate proofer.
- Maximum useful width and possibility of long loaf production.
- Dough piece weight range in grams.
- Production rate in piece/hr.
- See next example.
As shown in Fig.11.9.1, a Dough moulder with the following features; mobile on 4 castors, food grade materials, wide range of products as shown in Fig.11.9.2, can handle dough pieces from 20 to 2200 grams, incorporated long loaf moulder, 530 mm useful width of mould, front conveyor belt, return belt, anti-reject device, safety devices (manufactured to EU standard of safety & hygiene), 0.8 KW power at 230 Volts, weight 190 kg, dims 880 x 810 x 1150 mm height, manufactured by “Gerosa” – Italy. www.gerosasrl.com